The Lake St. Clair Guide magazine and website offers a waterfront marine & boat service directory so you can make the most of your time on & around Lake St. Clair.
Check out the NEW Lake St. Clair Interactive Service Maps to find Marinas, Restaurants, Fuel & Beer Carry Out, Things to Do, Vacation Rentals, & More!
Explore both the website and 84 page FREE 2017 magazine which provides:
- DNR Launch locations around Lake St. Clair U.S. and Canadian Shore – Drop your boat from one of many launch ramps to fish your favorite spot on the lake for Smallmouth Bass, Muskie, Pike, Perch, and Sturgeon
- Fuel, Marine Supplies, and Party (convenience) Stores with dockage
- Explore the many fine – and really fun! – Lake St. Clair and St. Clair River waterfront restaurants with docks
- Transient marinas on the Detroit River, Lake St. Clair, North Channel, South Channel, and the St. Clair River to stay near a local event, or just to take your family on a vacation
- Easily find a local marine repair service location and boat & engine sales center around Lake St. Clair, the St. Clair River, and the Detroit River
- Antique & Classic Car & Boat Shows – See lots of original Chris Craft Boats which were built locally in Algonac, Michigan at several shows around the lake
- Festivals of Lights – Boats decorated with Christmas lights with special themes that parade up the adjoining rivers
- Fireworks on the Waterfront during the summer
- Kayak Events – Racing & charity events
- Fishing – Most think the best for Muskie and Smallmouth Bass in the world – a great all species lake
- Power Boat Racing Schedules on the St. Clair River
- Popular Swimming Spots around Lake St. Clair where 1000’s of boaters converge each weekend to hang out together
- Lake St. Clair has many waterfront communities that offer boat dockage through local transient marinas. Visit several towns which offer restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Or visit some of the smaller communities and relax & fish in what of the best fishing lakes in the world.
- Check out the many waterfront festivals, art shows, concerts, and more on both the U.S. shore and Canadian shore throughout the boating season
- Looking for local fishing and duck hunting services? We have listings for vacation rentals with dockage right near the best hunting and fishing areas! You can also find bait and tackle shops near the local DNR launch sites.