2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark this Weekend!
The 6th annual 2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark Thursday September 17 thru Sunday September 20th with more vendors & live events for a great way to cap off our boating season. Hundreds of new & used boats will be on display with great end of season pricing, marine accessories, food, craft beers & wine, entertainment, and kids zone.
Highlights to the 2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival include:
- All varieties of boats up to 57′ in length including PWCs, inflatables, pontoons, sailboats
- Marine accessories, engines, trailers, lots of boating accessories, fishing gear, electronics, and much more
- Sneak peeks of new model introductions
- Mac and The Big Cheese Comedy Cooking Show, the “Abbott & Costello” of comedy cooking for boating and outdoor cuisine. Mac and The Big Cheese perform Thurs/Friday 3 & 6pm; Sat. 2 & 5pm/Sunday 1 & 4pm
- Live Island Music at the Tiki Bar with Michigan Craft Brews & wines in the Beer Tents (and no worries! TV’s with our football games)
- Boat Demos
- Cruising Outpost Party Saturday evening with free pizza, live music, and nautical giveaways
- “Smokin’ on the Beach” smoked meats competition on Saturday
- Kids Zone with face painting, bounce house, Pirate Jake, and more
The 2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark is located at our picturesque waterfront park at 31300 Metropolitan Parkway, Harrison Township, MI.
Come by boat or car!
Hours: September 17-20; Thursday/Friday Noon – 7:30pm; Saturday 11am-7:30pm (with free pizza party following with show admission); and Sunday 11am-6pm.
Admission: $10 for adults, children 12 and under free with an adult.
With so many boats to have a look at, like sailboats and pontoons, as well as entertainment for the whole family, this could be a great day out. Who knows, all of this interaction with the boating industry may persuade you into buying a boat of your own, from places similar to GraysOnline Boats in which you are sure to find one that catches your eye. So, what are you waiting for? Start your boating journey here at the Boating and Outdoor Festival.
For more information, current promotions and contest information, visit BoatingandOutdoorFest.com.