2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark this Weekend!
The 6th annual 2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark Thursday September 17 thru Sunday September 20th with more vendors & live events for a great way to cap off our boating season. Hundreds of new & used boats will be on display with great end of season pricing, marine accessories, food, craft beers & wine, entertainment, and kids zone.
Highlights to the 2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival include:
- All varieties of boats up to 57′ in length including PWCs, inflatables, pontoons, sailboats
- Marine accessories, engines, trailers, lots of boating accessories, fishing gear, electronics, and much more
- Sneak peeks of new model introductions
- Mac and The Big Cheese Comedy Cooking Show, the “Abbott & Costello” of comedy cooking for boating and outdoor cuisine. Mac and The Big Cheese perform Thurs/Friday 3 & 6pm; Sat. 2 & 5pm/Sunday 1 & 4pm
- Live Island Music at the Tiki Bar with Michigan Craft Brews & wines in the Beer Tents (and no worries! TV’s with our football games)
- Boat Demos
- Cruising Outpost Party Saturday evening with free pizza, live music, and nautical giveaways
- “Smokin’ on the Beach” smoked meats competition on Saturday
- Kids Zone with face painting, bounce house, Pirate Jake, and more
The 2015 Boating & Outdoor Festival at Lake St. Clair Metropark is located at our picturesque waterfront park at 31300 Metropolitan Parkway, Harrison Township, MI.
Come by boat or car!
Hours: September 17-20; Thursday/Friday Noon – 7:30pm; Saturday 11am-7:30pm (with free pizza party following with show admission); and Sunday 11am-6pm.
Admission: $10 for adults, children 12 and under free with an adult.
For more information, current promotions and contest information, visit BoatingandOutdoorFest.com.