Where to Eat Breakfast – Brunch by Boat around Lake St. Clair?
Lake St. Clair now has several locations to eat breakfast & brunch by boat!
Boat dockage for breakfast / brunch Saturday & Sunday… and also “weekdays” for some …. on Lake St. Clair from the north to the south:
Algonac, MI – Port O’ Call @ Algonac Harbour Club – Sunday Brunch 9am – 2pm with Bloody Mary & Mimosas
Harsen’s Island – Dana’s Kitchen @ San Souci Market – Order Online for quick pick up on the South Channel! Boat “Carry Out Dock” for Hot Breakfast / Fresh Pastries / Coffee – 7 days from 8:00 a.m.
Fair Haven, MI – Shore Thing Market – On the Swan Creek is open at 5am – 7 days (6am on Sunday) with fresh coffee and many “serve yourself” foods
Fair Haven, MI – Island Grill @ Mayea Marina – Open Wednesday – Sunday at 11am with Bloody Mary’s
New Baltimore Public Free Docks:
- Biggby Coffee is an easy few block walk from the docks. 7 days a week at 6:00 a.m. with breakfast sandwiches & favorite coffee drinks!
- Fin’s Eatery & Spirits – Sunday 10am – 2pm – Brunch & Bloody Mary Bar – Or order online and have your brunch delivered to the docks
- Little Camille’s – Breakfast served from 9am Saturday & Sunday
- On the Bay Cafe – Try the new Belgium Waffle – Open 11am – 6 days (closed Monday)
- New Baltimore Farmers Market is also open Sunday 9am – 2pm with fresh food & pastry vendors
Harrison Twp. – North 42 @ MacRay Harbor – Open Saturday & Sunday at 10am
Harrison Twp. – Bumper’s Landing on the Clinton River – Brunch & Bloody Mary Buffet – Saturday & Sunday 11am – 2pm
Harrison Twp. – Crews Inn on the Clinton River – Bloody Mary & Mimosa Specials – Saturday & Sunday 11am – 2pm
Lakeshore, Ontario – Sandbar Waterfront Grill – Puce River – Sunday Breakfast Buffet 9am – 11:30am