Not too late to enter your boat in official count – Guinness World Record Attempt Raft Off 2018 – Saturday August 11
Posted August 10, 2018 12:37 pm in 2018 Lake St. Clair
How will the 2018 Lake St. Clair Raft Off GUINNESS record attempt be counted?
- 2:00 p.m. – ONLY THE Matching REGISTRATION #’s with Official RAFT OFF FLAG will be counted by “on-site” GUINNESS Judge.
- 2:00 p.m. – Drone photo will verify record number of boats tied together at one time. (Please do not untie your vessel to ensure verification – and if second drone photo needed)
GET YOUR FLAG by registering early and look for one of dozens of volunteers wearing yellow visors carrying yellow packs walking the line … (OR TONIGHT, stop by Brownies on the Lake in St. Clair Shores and pick up flag along with “Rally Gear” for your crew.)
Details to know:
- Arrive early and already be registered – supply registration # to volunteer & get your FLAG
- Look for YELLOW BALLOONS marking the ends of lines to tie up
- Place Registered FLAG low on boat stern so volunteer can easily pick up
- Encourage other Raft Off vessels to register if they were unaware
- 2pm one minute hold – one person must be on each vessel
- 2pm please sound horn to signify READY FOR COUNT!
- Any delays will be texted to pre-registered captains
- By 4pm (estimate) all Flags/Registrations will be verified and announcement will be made
If you don’t wish to register, no problem! Please take part as always! Help make it a fun and safe day for everyone at this extraordinary annual event.
Learn more at https://raftoff2018.com/ and to order “Rally Gear” that you may pick up tonight at Brownies on the Lake in St. Clair Shores.