Lake St. Clair Metropark – Harrison Twp.
Posted January 17, 2019 12:00 am in
Come to Lake St. Clair Metropark (formerly known as Metro Beach) ... then stay to play! Visit us by car or boat and enjoy our beautiful park with many family fun things to do, weekly free concert during the summer, take one of our many "Discovery" cruises and learn about Lake St. Clair, or rent a waterfront gazebo and have your wedding here!
Check our Lake St. Clair Metropark website for our very full calendars of events for all the Metroparks around Detroit.
- Full Modern Utilities
- Bathroom/Shower Building
- Pumpout Station
- Dockside Harbormaster Station
- Utilities on Well & Seawall Dockage
- 2-Mile Paved Hike-Bike Trail
- Swimming Pool with 2 Waterslides
- Free Squirt Zone Sprayground
- Fishing Piers & Shoreline Fishing
- Miniature & Par-3 Golf (clubs available)
- Tennis, Volleyball, Shuffleboard & Basketball Courts
- Nature Center, Trails & Interpretive Programs
- Food Concessions, Catering & Picnic Grounds
- Events, Concerts, Programs and More!
Other search key words: Marinas, marina, summer, winter, docks, wells, slips, transient, pump out