Fishermen’s Rental – Lake St. Clair Guide’s Guest House – Sleeps 3 – $100/Night
Fair Haven, Michigan - Anchor Bay / Bouvier Bay - Fishermen's Vacation Rental House with Dockage is the "Guest House" of the Lake St. Clair Guide Magazine! Cute cottage includes boat well and is close to Bass, Muskie, Pike, & Sturgeon areas.
7571 Dyke Road (M29), Fair Haven, MI 48023 - 400 square foot remodeled Guest House (Bouvier Bay/Anchor Bay) with boat dockage and shore power...
Call Kim Darrah, the Lake St. Clair Guide, at 586-202-3100 for reservations. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Night Minimum - Max. 3 people thanks - Ask about "last minute" one night stays - Reservations Available May thru early February
- - May & June - $100/night (2 night minimum)
- - July-November - $100/night (2 night minimum) or SAVE! $600 for weekly discount (Pay for 6 nights & get 7th night free)
- - December-February $125/night for one night stay or $100/night for 2+ night stay
- - $15/day extra for a 2nd boat & trailer whether docking or trailering. Maximum 3 guests thanks.
We'll do our best to make your stay very enjoyable and to help you find the fish!
- Located across from the St. John's Marsh - 15 minutes off I-94
- Very nice, and VERY CLEAN!
- Kitchen: Fully equipped...Pots/pans, dishes, glassware, dishwasher, full size stove/oven, medium refrigerator
- Sleeping Area: Bunk bed with full size on bottom and twin on top; pull out full size sofa couch; hotel style rollout twin bed ...Maximum 3 people thanks. For housekeeping.....Please advise if you do not prefer the "upper bunk" but would prefer the pullout queen sofa or hotel rollaway instead when booking.
- Air Conditioned & Heated - Vaulted Ceilings - Ceiling Fan
- - BBQ - Propane Grill
- - Linens - Towels & bed linens...Soaps provided, please bring your own shampoo
- - Flat Screen Cable TV with Full Array of Premium Channels/On Demand Movies
- - WI-FI
- - Restaurants: Lots! of options a very short drive by car or by boat! Walk to one restaurant/bar....3 restaurants right in our bay - click for restaurant map
- - DNR Launch Ramps: Guest House is less than one mile for direct Lake access ramp and 5-10 minutes to three alternate ramps to the North Channel or River access
- - Fish Cleaning Station
- - Dockage with shore power in protected bay -
- - Lighted channel to the Guest House
- - Also, Duck hunting a short drive away and Ice Fishing just a short walk
There are a lot of activities around the area for site seeing ... click here for some ideas of area things to do when not boating or fishing.
*This is the Guest House of the Lake St. Clair Guide Magazine. Docks are for boat dockage only...no fishing from docks. Guest house is best suited for fishermen who will be active on their boat all day...sorry, no pets... maximum 3 people.
Interesting guests at the "Guest House"
"Kim, It was a fun week staying with you and Carl. We really enjoyed the company and the house."
Repeat guests Bassmaster Pro-Elites John Crews & Ish Monroe 2013 & 2015
2014.... FLW Pro Brandon Coulter (now Pro Elite after the Lake St. Clair Open 2014) and rookie Gerald Sensabaugh (recently retired Dallas Cowboy) Gerald texted ... "Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed my stay. You guys are awesome. If I get to be a pro, me and Crews and Ish are going to fight to stay at your house. LOL"
Nice Emails we've received from past visitors at our Guest House.......
"It was great fishing and the accommodations as well as the proximity to the fishing action were fantastic.
"Kim, this is an awesome place. You have a wonderful set up and very well thought out. We will be back. Thanks for everything."
"Our stay at the Guest House was perfect. The GH was way better than the pictures you have on your website. Your advice where to fish was spot on. This was the best bass fishing trip that I have been on size wise. Many of the largemouth over 3 lbs. One 5.2 two 4+. My biggest smallmouth 4.8, most over 2lbs. Thanks, Mike (photo below at our docks)"
We appreciate the opportunity to stay at your place and look forward to more trips in the future."
"We had a fantastic time and couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay. This was the first time I've been on a fishing trip and felt as if I were at home. I'm looking forward to (coming back in) July."
"Thanks for the accommodations! Everything was here that we needed, and then some. The price was reasonable and the location was perfect."
"Thank you for having us. We spent a lot of time fishing and eating at all the restaurants on the lake... best vacation ever. Look forward to coming back."
"I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at your cottage. We thought everything was very nice and found it extremely helpful that you and your husband Carl took the time to show and tell us about some of the spots around your home. We all agreed that it was the best place that we have stayed on Lake St. Clair. We are looking forward to a return visit. Thanks again for the hospitality."
"I thought I’d take a minute to let you know how much I enjoyed the trips to your place at the lake. I know in both trips I made up there everyone was very happy with the accommodations and especially the hospitality we received from you & Carl. It was also nice having Carl helping out with our fishing strategies, that’s a pretty big lake and it would have been tough to fish without a little advice. I’ll probably be getting back with you soon to schedule for next year."
I just wanted to thank you and Carl for your hospitality. The guest house worked out great, it was clean and well maintained. You clearly have done a great job setting the place up, and thinking through what your guests would need. I'll be back!
Thanks for everything, the house was perfect!