Where to eat Breakfast – Brunch by Boat around Lake St. Clair & River?
June 26, 2023 – Lake St. Clair & the St. Clair River have several locations to eat breakfast or an early 11am lunch with a Bloody Mary by boat with dockage – or come and enjoy the waterfront by car!
Breakfast & “early” lunch around Lake St. Clair area from the north to the south – many other restaurants available for regular lunch hours & dinner. See bottom for “Live” Restaurant Guide & Map – or click restaurant link to visit their social media for latest hours:
City of St. Clair on the St. Clair River – Public Dockage at the St. Clair Boat Harbor – One Block walk to dining @
- Anchor Point Bistro – Riverview Plaza – Breakfast – 8am Wed-Fri | 8:30am Sat/Sunday | 11am on Tuesday – Click link for full daily seasonal hours
- Anchor Point Cafe – Riverview Plaza – Breakfast 8am Tues-Saturday | Noon on Sunday | 9am Monday – Click link for full daily seasonal hours
- The Voyageur – Riverside Drive – 11am except Sunday’s at noon
Harsen’s Island –
- Dana’s Kitchen @ Janes San Souci Market – Breakfast- 7 days Order Online for quick pick up on the South Channel! Boat “Carry Out Dock” for Hot Breakfast / Fresh Pastries / Coffee
- Island Grind – Breakfast – Thursday – Sunday 7am to Noon
Clay Township –
- On the Rocks Smokehouse & Tiki – Open 11am Wednesday – Saturday and enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
- Club Capri – 3pm Tues-Sunday
Fair Haven –
- The Raft Bar – Open 10am Monday – Saturday, Noon on Sunday – Have a mini burger for breakfast – way better than a White Castle!
- Shore Thing Market – On the Swan Creek is open at 5am – 6 days (6am on Sunday) with fresh coffee and many “serve yourself” foods, muffins, danish.
- Island Grill @ Mayea Marina – Open Wednesday thru Sunday at 11am – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
- The Lighthouse – Breakfast Sat/Sunday from 10am and lunch begins 11am weekdays
New Baltimore Public Free Docks:
- Biggby Coffee is an easy few block walk from the docks. – BREAKFAST – 7 days a week at 6:00 a.m. sandwiches & favorite coffee drinks!
- Fin’s Eatery & Spirits – 11am Sunday for early Lunch/Apps + Bloody Mary’s!
- Little Camille’s by the Bay – BREAKFAST – 11am-1pm Saturday & Sunday from 10am-1pm | 11am Tuesday-Friday
- On the Bay Cafe MENU – BREAKFAST 9am Sunday | 11am for early lunch Monday – Saturday in the Garden or indoor expanded cafe
- New Baltimore Farmers Market – BREAKFAST – Sunday 9am – 2pm – Food trucks & pastry vendors
- The Pink House – BREAKFAST 9am on Sunday and 11am Tues-Saturday | Scones with tea and scrumptious breakfast and lunch options
- CC’s Dairy Bar & Espresso Stop – Breakfast coffees – Open early 10am on Sunday | Noon Monday – Saturday
Harrison Twp. –
- Bumper’s Landing on the Clinton River – Open 11am every day – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
- Crews Inn on the Clinton River – Open 11am every day – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
Lakeshore, Ontario – Sandbar Waterfront Grill – Puce River CANADA No breakfast or brunch opens at noon
Lexington on Lake Huron
- Gar’s Lounge – opens 11am 7 days
- Little Bar – 11am Saturdays – Click link for seasonal hours
- Marine City Fish Co – 11am 7 days in season
- Newport Lounge – Open 7 days not before noon – Click link for seasonal hours
Mt. Clemens –
- Octopus’ Beer Garden – 3pm Tuesday – Thurs | Noon Friday-Sunday – Click link for daily seasonal hours
- River Rat – 3pm and Closed on Tuesdays
St. Clair Shores, MI
- Zef’s Dockside – Open 11am every day – Breakfast Brunch Saturday & Sunday
- Watermark – Breakfast Sunday 9am (open noon Tues-Saturday)
CLICK IMAGE FOR “LIVE MAGAZINE” of Restaurant Options around Lake St. Clair area.