Where to eat Breakfast – Brunch by Boat around Lake St. Clair & River?
June 11, 2021 – Lake St. Clair & the St. Clair River have several locations to eat breakfast or an early 11am lunch with a Bloody Mary by boat with dockage – or come and enjoy the waterfront by car!
Breakfast & “early” lunch around Lake St. Clair area from the north to the south – many other restaurants available for regular lunch hours & dinner. See bottom for “Live” Restaurant Guide & Map:
City of St. Clair on the St. Clair River – Public Dockage at the St. Clair Boat Harbor – One Block walk to dining @
- Anchor Point Bistro – Riverview Plaza – BREAKFAST – Saturday & Sunday from 9am – Full delicious breakfast menu
- Anchor Point Cafe – Riverview Plaza – BREAKFAST – Monday-Friday from 6:30am / Saturday 8am / Sunday 10:30am – Cafe – Teas – Smoothies- Fresh Items Togo – Baked Goods – Breakfast – Lunch
- Mannina’s Wine House – Riverview Plaza – BREAKFAST – Saturday & Sunday from 9am – Full delicious breakfast menu.
- The Voyageur – Riverside Drive – Monday thru Saturday at 11am (Sunday noon) – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
Harsen’s Island – Dana’s Kitchen @ San Souci Market – BREAKFAST – 7 days from 8:00 a.m. Order Online for quick pick up on the South Channel! Boat “Carry Out Dock” for Hot Breakfast / Fresh Pastries / Coffee
Clay Township – On the Rocks Smokehouse & Tiki – BREAKFAST – Sunday 8am – 11:30am with Bloody Mary Bar. Open 11am Wednesday – Saturday and enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
Fair Haven – The Raft Bar – Open 10am Monday – Saturday, Noon on Sunday – Have a mini burger for breakfast – way better than a White Castle!
Fair Haven – Shore Thing Market – On the Swan Creek is open at 5am – 6 days (6am on Sunday) with fresh coffee and many “serve yourself” foods, muffins, danish.
Fair Haven – Island Grill @ Mayea Marina – Open Wednesday – Sunday at 11am – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
New Baltimore Public Free Docks:
- Biggby Coffee is an easy few block walk from the docks. – BREAKFAST – 7 days a week at 6:00 a.m. sandwiches & favorite coffee drinks!
- Fin’s Eatery & Spirits – Sunday “Brunch” Starts hopefully (staff limitations) JULY 10am – 2pm – However, open 11am Sunday for early Lunch/Apps + Bloody Mary’s!
- Little Camille’s by the Bay – BREAKFAST – 11am-1pm Saturday & Sunday from 10am-1pm
- On the Bay Cafe MENU – BREAKFAST – Sunday Open 8am / Open 11am – 5 days (closed Monday) Try our new Big Bay Breakfast flatbreads, sandwiches, and lattes! Golf Cart delivery to & from the boat docks.
- New Baltimore Farmers Market – BREAKFAST – Sunday 9am – 2pm – Food trucks & pastry vendors
- The Pink House – BREAKFAST – Open 11am 6 days (CLOSED Sunday) scones with tea and scrumptious breakfast and lunch options
Harrison Twp. – Bumper’s Landing on the Clinton River – Open 11am every day – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
Harrison Twp. – Crews Inn on the Clinton River – Open 11am every day – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
Harrison Twp. – Duffy’s Gas Dock @ Belle Maer Harbor – Open 8am 7 days … Fresh Pastries on the Weekends / Fresh Coffee Every Day / NEW! Fri, Sat, Sunday 5-7pm Burgers & Brats on the Grill
Lakeshore, Ontario – Sandbar Waterfront Grill – Puce River CANADA – “Outdoor patio dining only” starts June 11, 2021!!! NOW OPEN!! outside dining Sunday – Thursday 12pm – 9pm and Friday & Saturday 12pm – 10pm. No breakfast or brunch here at the moment until staff trained – stay tuned as restrictions are lifted in Canada.
St. Clair Shores, MI – Zef’s Dockside – Open 11am every day – Enjoy a Bloody Mary with your early lunch & appetizer.
CLICK IMAGE FOR “LIVE MAGAZINE” of Restaurant Options around Lake St. Clair area.